- TMK ran its casing pipe with ТМК PF premium connections in the horizontal well that goes under the bed of the Karsk Sea at NOVATEK’s Yurkharovskoye field. TMK was the casing pipe column supplier, providing its run intothe well.
- TMK shipped the first pilot batch of vacuum insulated tubing (VIT) made of 13 Cr steel (super-chrome steel) for Gazprom’s Bovanenkovskoye oil and gas condensate field on the Yamal peninsula.
- TMK Gulf International Pipe Industry LLC(TMK GIPI), TMK’s Middle East division, received a recognition award from Petroleum Development of Oman LLC (PDO) for the successful production and delivery of the 158 km South Oman Gas Line project.
- TMK IPSCO, the American division of TMK, opened a new pipe threading and service facility in Edmonton (Alberta, Canada) that will supply the full line of ULTRA premium connections on pipe and accessories to TMK IPSCO’s growing oil and gas customer base in Alberta and neighbouring British Columbia.
- The company acquired pipe services and precision manufacturing assets located in the United States. The facility has the capacity to produce more than 700 thous. joints of threaded pipe and around 250 thous. couplings. In addition, the facility provides pipe inspection services and manufactures down-hole tools and accessories for a wide range of oil and gas applications. The assets were integrated into OFS International LLC (Houston, USA), a TMK subsidiary.
- TMK signed an agreement with the Skolkovo Fund to open its R&D facility in the Skolkovo Innovation Centre. It will focus on developing efficient technologies in the areas ofoil and gas exploration and production, transportation of hydrocarbons, and on finding new solutions to improve energy efficiency in the iron and steel industry.
- ТМК completed a 500 mln USD Eurobond offering maturing in 2020 with a coupon rate of 6.75% p.a.
- TMK and Gazprom Neft approved an R&D cooperation programme for 2013–2015 covering the launch of new types of casing, tubing and line pipe with improved performance characteristics, along with technical support and supervision from theTMK side.
- TMK NGS-Nizhnevartovsk launched an inner coating line with annual capacity of 32 mln tonnes of 73–168 mm pipe.
- TMK supplied a batch of large diameter pipe to Transneft to upgrade the Druzhba trunk oil pipeline stretching for 8,900 km, of which 3,900 km run on the Russian territory.
- TMK shipped tubular products for Kura Valley Operating Company for Padar field (Azerbaijan) infrastructure development including casing pipe with couplings and TMK CWB / TMK PF premium connections, extreme-line casing with ULTRA-FJ and ULTRA-SF premium connections, and conductor large diameter pipe from a third-party supplier.
- TMK supplied tubing with TMK FMT premium connections and provided related services for the hydraulic fracturing project at the Davydovskoye oilfield operated by Orenburgneft, a Rosneft subsidiary.
- The company installed a new electric arc furnace at TAGMET, completing the replacement of obsolete open-hearth furnaces at TMK facilities and increasing the steel output to 950 thous. tonnes p.a.
- TMK shipped a batch of pipe for the construction of offshore pipelines at the fields of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), India’s state oil and gas company.
- TMK was officially notified by Abu Dhabi Company for Offshore Oil Operations (ADCO) that the Volzhsky Pipe Plant was acknowledged as an approved vendor of threaded pipe with ТМК PF premium connections.
- TMK-INOX, a joint venture of TMK and RUSNANO, acquired Arinoi Group of Companies electric welded stainless steel pipe business. In this way,TMK-INOX became Russia’s largest producer of stainless steel and alloy steel welded tubular products.
- TMK implemented a new technology of lubricant-free coating for threaded connections – Green Well. Casing pipe with TMK PF premium connections and the innovative coating were used for assembling casing columns run into the wells at Rosneft’sVankorskoye field.
- TMK completed shipments of large diameter pipe for the Central Asia – China international natural gas pipeline. The company shipped over 100 thous. tonnes of longitudinal welded pipe with external and inner coating.
- TMK completed shipments of tubular products for the construction of deep water pipelines at the Filanovsky oil and gas condensate field in the North Caspian Sea,under development by Lukoil.TMK has supplied 70,300 tonnes of pipe with external three-layer polyethylene coating.
- TMK united its two premium connections families, TMK Premium and ULTRA, under a single brand – TMK Ultra Premium (TMK UP) to expand bidding opportunities for the company’s premium tubular products worldwide, unify its portfolio of global packaged product offerings, and raise global awareness of TMK’s premium solutions.
- TMK IPSCO, the American division of TMK, signed and proceeded to implement two three-year contracts to provide both OCTG and line pipe to Shell for onshore and offshore applications.
- Threading and Mechanical Key Premium LLC, TMK’s service and support centre in Abu Dhabi (UAE), was certified by Abu Dhabi Company for Offshore Oil Operations (ADCO) to provide oilfield services. This will enable the company to participate in ADCO’s bids as a contractor for threading of premium connections and pipe repair (both on a standalone basis and as part of tubular product supply).
- TMK received an official confirmation that the pipe made of the company’s Russian-produced billets are eligible for use by Iraq’s South Oil Company (SOC), which enjoys the exclusive right to develop oilfields in the south of the country.
- TMK was qualified by Kuwait Oil Company (KOC), one of the Middle East oil majors, as an approved supplier of ТМК UP PF and ТМК UP PF ET premium connections.